Announcing our 6th Annual Ronald McDonald Donation Drive!
Sterling is a proud supporter of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Upper Midwest which helps to “keep families together when their worlds unravel”, and starting now through Friday, December 7th we are hosting a drive to collect items on the Ronald McDonald House Wish List (below).
From everyday basics like toiletries and paper products to shelf-stable meals and snacks, the items on Ronald McDonald’s Wish List help make their families’ home-away-from-home more comfortable.
We gratefully accept new, unused, and unexpired items and we do ask you to donate only from their Wish List (below) and note that due to our limited refrigerator and freezer space, we can only accept pantry and non-perishable food items at our office.
If you choose to donate, you may drop your items off at the Sterling office during normal business hours. Contact Melanie at 763-762-3402 or email@example.com for more information.
Thank you from the Sterling Team and the 68 families that call the Ronald McDonald House “home”.
- Baking supplies: brownie, cookie and muffin mixes, frosting, sprinkles and other
- Boxed meals
- Canned chicken
- Canned soup, Spaghetti-O’s with meat, etc.
- Canned fruit
- Coffee creamers and sugar packets
- Fruit snacks
- Fruit cups
- Granola/snack bars
- Jam, jelly and/or honey
- Microwave popcorn
- K-cups, regular and decaf
- All-purpose cleaners
- Cleaning supplies: bathroom and toilet cleaner
- Heavy-duty paper plates
- Paper bowls
- Plastic forks and spoons
- Foaming hand soap
- Paper towels
- Tall drawstring kitchen trash bags
- Gift cards for families to use are always so helpful, including: restaurants, Target, Walmart, Cub Foods, gas, movie theater, and oil change
- Event tickets
- Local museum passes
- New DVDs
- Workout room supplies: wall mount TV, wall mount free weights, mats
- Baby wipes
- Classroom single serving snacks
- Copy paper
- Disinfecting wipes
- Paper towels
- Watercolor paper